Saturday, May 2, 2009

I recently made ten boxes of cards for our Altrusa Club convention. I came up with four different sets of cards. We gave them away as door prizes.


BOXED CARD SET #1
These are the tools and supplies that I used making these boxes and cards.

Cuttlebug Folders
Sizzix Scallop Card Die
McGill Daisy Punch
OFC card box (just decorate & fold) http://www.okfoldingcarton.com
Staedtler Water Color Crayons
Ice Stickles Glitter Glue
Textured Card Stock
Plain Colored Card Stock
Glue & Glue dots
Sandpaper


I made two boxes of this set of cards - each had 6 cards, one each of 6 different colors.

The card boxes were colored with the water color crayons. (I just love water color crayons!)

Then I pulled one card design to each box front, so the card boxes looked different from the outside, but they really had the same cards inside.




1 comment: